Starting in Term 3, our Christchurch branch is running this fantastic Adventure Therapy programme for adults. See more details below …
- Starting 4th August until 22nd September 2021.
- Every Wednesday (9.30am-2.30pm) for 8 weeks.
- Activities include biking, walking, rock climbing, surfing and kayaking.
- Moderate physical ability required.
- Participants should aim to attend all six sessions.
- Cost will be discussed at the time of enrolment. This course can be
subsidised for those who need it (minimum fee applies).
- Meet at Adventure Specialties Trust – 71 Bamford Street, Woolston.
- We will provide all equipment that is needed.