TRAIN YOUR TEAM
Over our 30 years of operation, we have learnt a trick or two about what it takes to run fun, safe and adventurous programmes.
Our training programmes offer teachers, scouts/guides leaders and youth/community workers the opportunity to gain professional development that will maximise the outdoor adventure and education you offer in our communities.
We provide both scheduled training opportunities for individuals to sign up to, as well as group bookings where we can tailor the training to maximise learning outcomes to meet your specific group’s needs.
We have senior staff who are qualified to train and assess people for their NZOIA and Skills Active Outdoor Recreation leader level qualifications in Bush, Kayak, Sea Kayak, Rock and Abseil. In addition we can offer technical or theoretical training in risk management, river crossings and swift water awareness, bush and alpine environments.
We have worked with:
- Police: Search and rescue
- Civil Aviation Authority: Accident Investigators
- Secondary School teachers: Outdoor Education
- Duke of Edinburgh: Award Leaders
- Girl Guides: Leaders
- Waiperira Trust: Youth workers
- Residential camps: Activity Leaders
- Clubs: Leaders and volunteers